2.8 inch touch screen Alfawise U30 DIY desktop 3d printer – BLACK US PLUG
Alfawise U30 is an incredible 3D printer designed for professionals and amateurs alike. It trains hands-on ability, and only 1 hour is required to finish the assembly. It boasts high cost-performance ratio – any DIY enthusiast will not be unable to resist. U30 has a large build volume – 220 x 220 x 250mm for most challenges. More importantly, printing with Alfawise U30 is hassle-free because the two resume functions prevent any imperfection and failure due to power outage and filament run-out. Control the process and set parameters on the touchscreen. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!
2.8 inch touch screen Alfawise U30 DIY desktop 3d printer
●0.1 – 0.4mm precision printing
With standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment, and up to 120mm/s speed
●Filament run-out protectionandpower outage protection
More successful 3D printing, 100 percent completion on every print
●2.8” full color touchscreen
The display can be installed on the left or right side to provide more intuitive control, especially great for the left-handed
●Built-in power supply, under the build platform to avoid the electric shock
●Quick assembly only 1 hour needed
Great for any beginners to train hands-on ability
● Reinforced aluminum alloy construction, durable, in classical black and red colors
● Powerful heat bed using safety voltage for fast heating. With heat-resistant heat bed sticker, easier to use and clean
● 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, wood filled, etc.
Please click here to download the user manual, and click here to download the firmware
Join the discussion, find technical support, up-to-date information, and share your experiences in the Facebook group
Tip: the power outage recovery functions well when you print more than 0.5mm in height. If the height is less than 0.5mm, it is recommended to print again.
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.