- [Video Encryption Technology] This IP camera adopt a unique encryption technology to save videos on micro SD card. Nobody can open or copy the SD card’s video file without your own account. No more worried about file leaked when being stolen.
- [Night Vision and Motion Detection] 10 pcs 850nm IR LEDs technology extend the viewing distance up to 32 feet of darkness. IP Camera can monitor movements then send notification to your phone to prevent your home from invasion.
- [Rapid Position and Panoramic Viewing] IP Camera has 100°wide-angle lens with 355°pan and 80°tilt to create a 360° panoramic viewing. You can remotely control the IP camera to any angles of view in the room.
- [Two-way Audio] Built-in noise filter and a microphone & speaker for two-way voice calls which helps you to stay in touch with each other. Clear and smooth sounds allow you to connect with your family at any time.
- [Easy to Set-up & Stable WIFI Connection] Quick installation in seconds with “360 Eye S” app and stable 2.4GHz WIFI connection for IP Camera. Supports all Android and iOS phones. You can add more than one camera on your phone.
1.Full HD 1080P video quality
2.Video encryption technology
3.Create a panoramic coverage without blind zone
4.Easy to set up, could pair the IP camera to WLAN or WIFI
● Baby Monitor
● Vacation Home Monitoring
● Pet Monitoring
● Business Monitoring
● Car recorder
● Meeting Recording
● Nanny Camera
Application: iOS & Android
TF card: Support up to 128G MicroSD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
Protocol support：HTTP, DHCP, IP, TCP/UDP, SMTP, DDNS, DPNP, NTP
PTZ: pan: 355°, tilt: 80°, wide-angel: 100°
Resolution: 2 million pixels, 1920 x 1080P
Infrared light: 850nm, 10PCS, range up to 32 feet
WiFi LAN Frequency：2.4GHz, WPA2 encryption, IEEE802.11b/g/n
Functions: anti-noise, 2-way audio, night vision, motion detection
1 x Camera
1 x Base+screw bag
1 x Power cable
1 x Power plug
1 x User manual
When indicator does not blink in red or connection’s time out, please press and hole the reset button for around 3 to 5 seconds. Release it until the camera makes two short beeping sound. Then unplug charging cable and plug the camera into power again. (The reset button is above the micro SD card slot.)