VGROUND WIFI Dongle 600Mbps 802.11ac Dual Band 5GHz/2.4GHz Wireless USB WIFI Adapter for PC Desktop Laptop Tablet, Supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac Os X 10.4-10.11.4 and 10.12.1
- [System compatible] Compatible with Win10/8.1/8/7/XP/2000/Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS 10.4-10.11.4 and 10.12.1. No worry about network cabling. Not support TV, TV box, Printer, Projector and Linux.
- [High Speed] Supports 802.11 ac standard, the most powerful WIFI technology. With the dual band, maximum speed up to 433Mbps on 5GHz or 150Mbps on 2.4GHz, ideal for streaming, gaming, HD movies and video-chatting and more.
- [External Powerful Antenna] High Gain Long-Range 2dBi Antenna, beamforming+ technology boosts speed, range and reliability, no more drops, moves in full rotation, can help you connect even when signals are weak. Provide lag-free experience for HD video streaming and gaming.
- [Two Modes] You can create a hotspot with the AP mode or connect to wireless network with the Station mode which can boost Wi-Fi to your mobile devices from your computer.
- [Easy to use] Windows 10 is plug and play. Others you can install drivers via CD disc. Once it run the driver software, you can simply insert the adapter to get connected. If lost the CD, please contact us for the driver to install.
1.The latest and most powerful Wi-Fi technology-802.11ac
2.Dual Band AC600Mbps Wireless Speed: The 5GHz 433Mbps is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while using 2.4GHz 150Mbps Wi-Fi for normal use such as web surfing.
3.Easy Setup: Install the driver from the included CD. After the driver is installed, you can use the built-in wireless utility in your operating system to connect to a wireless network.
4.2dBi detachable omni-directional antenna provides high performance and increased coverage for your wireless network.
Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5.0GHz
Wi-Fi Band: Dual band 2.4 or 5GHz
Wi-Fi Performance: AC600Mbps (2.4G 150M / 5.8G 433M)
Support Systems: Windows XP / VISTA / WIN 7 / 8.1 /10 ,Mac OS X 10.4-10.12
If the adapter does not work, try these solutions
1.uninstall the driver and re-install it
2.Reboot the computer and try again
3.Restart the router and try again
4.Remove the dongle and insert it into another usb port, e.g. the back usb port
5.Close the virus protection software on your machine
6.Try it on another computer, since the issue may be the computer
Notes: Please must install the driver first,then insert the usb wifi adapter.
1 x USB Wireless Wi-Fi adapter
1 x 2dBi Antenna
1 x CD
1 x User manual